Monday, March 2, 2009

A Guy Called Gerald Exclusive




"This is my ongoing art project. Instead of releasing some sort of retrospective compilation of 21 years A Guy Called Gerald I've decided to make all of my music available here - past and present. I've noticed people have uploaded music that I thought everyone had forgotten about on youtube. But the quality on youtube is rubbish as people have digitised from their vinyls. I wanted to make sure people had access to the way that it was intended to sound - the equivalent of a director's cut. The sound on the original releases had to be compromised to fit on the vinyl - due to heavy "b-lineage". So now I'm opening the vaults and dusting off the old masters. Thankfully I recorded everything originally on DAT.

Enjoy."

- A Guy Called Gerald





Get your cash ready and go HERE...

No comments: