Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rahtid - Jungle Classics



Rahtid At Work With Lariman

I've been waiting for Rahtid to throw up some UK Funky mixes on idnb, especially since the Worries man is now based in the epicenter of the sound. Well, he threw a mix up today, but its a selection of Jungle classics we know and love, and to be honest I don't think I'll ever tire of these ones, so I'm happy.


Download

Tracklist

01 Deep Blue - Helicopter Tune
02 Remarc - R.I.P
03 Andy C - COOL DOWN
04 Noise Factory - Breakage 4 ( I Bring You The Future)
05 Back 2 Basics - Hornz 4 94
06 Johnny Jungle - Killa Sound ( Bad Bwoy )
07 Omni Trio - Renegade Snares
08 Urban Shakedown - Arsonist Dub
09 Renegade - The Terrorist
10 Rude Bwoy Monty - Warp 9 Mr Zulu
11 Cutty Ranks - Limb By Limb ( DJ SS Remix )
12 Dead Dred - Dread Bass
13 DJ Crystal - Let It Roll
14 Shy FX & David Boombah - Who Run Tingz
15 LTJ Bukem - Horizons

No comments: