Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Technical Bollocks





Well, my internet died a death a few weeks back, so the blog has been on hiatus. Not that fuck all has been going on; in the last few weeks we've seen everything from Pay Talks, the end of the Progressive Democrats(arf), the implosion of the most ridiculously founded economic joke in Europe(bar Spain, who followed our lead), and on a more personal note, the return of music to this shithole after a summer of relative silence. So far we've had the pleasure of Skream, Plastician and one of the soundest people I've met in a long long while, Rob Smith(RSD, Smith + Mighty).

So, things are kicking off again, with Joker + Gemmy marked down for a session in Galway being the one to keep me going as the winter encroaches on us( would anyone notice? ). Soon as me internet comes back, all will be revealed.

Otherwise, this last month I've also met some of the biggest arseholes I've EVER encountered, strangely enough always in the context of alcohol. They've all been younger and drunker than me, but it's not my ageism - they genuinely drink more now than anyone else in Europe according to a recent study. The drug that has killed more of my friends than the illegals all put together, is less and less attractive the more I seem in contact with the youths( since i decided to start DJing again ). Time for more weed, less gargle.

1 comment:

THE BEAUTYOFNOTHING (My Life My Life My Life) said...

WOW..............MY MAN....THAT SOUND LIKE A MONTH OF HIGHS AND LOWS.
ECONOMY.....ISLAND......ACTING BIG BOYS.....LOST THE PLOT....TAKE TAKE......LADDER....GREED GREED...EQUALS ANOTHER FINE MESS.

TELL BUY SHARES IN B+I.....HALF THE COUNTRY WILL BE GETTING A FERRY TO SOMEWHERE.

DEM YUTH MUST BE HANGING IN THE BREAKS SCENE CAUSE THE REST OF THE CITY IS EMPTY.....

WEED YER NOT WRONG.

CHIN UP......
YER BANGING AND FIGHTING IN ALL THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS.

KEEP BREATHING FIRE.

ONE.
GOLDY.
www.goldy.vwat.net