Thursday, December 4, 2008

December Doings




December already...for me, not a great month, and this will be reflected here on this blog. Its a time of year when I have to put gigging on hold, and work a solid month in my glamorous day / night job. The most I'll probably manage myself is to throw a monthly mix up here, but that's it. Here's what some of the rest of you can look forward to between now and the Darkness.

DUBLIN


LIMERICK


CORK


GALWAY


DUBLIN


BELFAST



GALWAY




CORK




GALWAY






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kerrynini is now in Limerick, yo. I know the name can deceive all right. We were hunted out of Kerry years ago about by a pack of angry fathers with pregnant daughters....

cólz said...

Fixed John. Will ye never darken the Kingdom(TM) again? Hope to make me way down for a few in 09
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Occasional things still kickin off in Kerry, bit of a scratch-fest going down on the 18th of December.

We'll hook up a show down here in Limbo for some time after Christmas. Been meaning to get ya down all year. kEEp rOllin'

cólz said...

Class, ta doobs!