Friday, July 4, 2008

Colz 'Down'




Another from the vaults, a demo I did in 1998 which grabbed the attention of Jack L's people at the time, who were looking to 'update' their sound at the end of the 90s. Needless to say, they never updated anything, including my bank account, so I nicked their S2000 from the studio. I felt sorry for the poor muso deludo who actually owned it, and gave it back to him eventually, after much explanation of his personal financial problems and starving childer. The cunts never gave me my money though, so if you see any of their unlistenable muck on the shelves of your local pop shop, rob it, bring it outside and smash it. Should put a wee dent in their hair gel fund.



Contains brazen Roger Troutman sample alert

1 comment:

sectionfive said...

LOL,

Never trust a crooner